What you will get:
- Russian Slang Ebook in PDF (hundreds of words with examples)
- Audio version with all the words and example sentences read in slow and fast pacing
Each word in the e-book is given a kind of “rating”:
- Red for extremely offensive
- Yellow for somewhat offensive
- Green for non-offensive
List of the topics:
What is slang?
General words for people
Character and Personality
Human body parts
Food and eating
Relationships and sex
Conflicts and fights
Work and business
Positive and negative words
Text message abbreviations
This book is for you if:
– you want to learn the real language that people actually speak
– you want to understand Russian movies, TV shows and songs
– you want to sound like a native Russian speaker
This book is NOT for you if:
– you’re easily offended! A lot of cussing and “dangerous” topics here! If you’re not open to discuss sex, gay people, bodily functions and so on – don’t purchase this book!
You should know at least some basics! The higher your level is, the better.
How can I get the access to the e-book?
After your payment is completed you should come back to the site and log in! The e-book will appear on your homepage. The files are combined in one archive (.zip). After downloading, just “unzip” or “extract” it on your computer. On a Mac it will be done automatically, on a PC and smartphones it might require WinZip or iZip (these are free apps).
How can I pay?
You can pay with PayPal, credit card or debit card. The payments are made through a secure connection that keeps your information safe.
What if I want a refund?
If for some reason you’re not satisfied with your results, just let me know, and I’ll issue a 100% refund.
What do I do if I need help?
If you have any questions related to the e-book, please contact email@example.com, and I’ll answer as soon as possible.