Russian Language lessons
Welcome to my free Russian language online course for beginners
How to start learning russian?
How to learn Russian? Where to start? – these are the most frequently asked questions from my students. That’s why I’ve decided to create a free Russian course for beginners, where we will start from scratch.
In this course, you’ll learn:
– How to learn Russian easily and effectively;
– The Russian alphabet and how to read Russian;
– Russian pronunciation exercises;
– Russian grammar made easy;
– How to speak Russian like a native.
What you need to learn Russian:
– Set your goals. Think about what your main reason for learning Russian is. Maybe you are a student in some Slavic studies department? Maybe you are in love with a Russian person? Maybe you are an intrepid adventurer who wants to travel to Russia? From the very beginning you should understand WHY you’ve decided to learn this language. It will help you when something difficult appears on your way (and believe me, there will be a lot of tricky things in learning Russian).
– Set your Russian learning schedule. How much time should you dedicate to studying? Of course as much as possible! But even 5 minutes per day is better than nothing. We are all busy, and it’s so difficult to find time for foreign language learning. But try to make learning Russian a part of your daily routine: listen to podcasts, keep a diary, read interesting stories… ENJOY learning Russian!
– Prepare a nice “language learning kit“: notebooks, pocket journals, beautiful pens in different colours… Anything that will give you additional inspiration to learn Russian. By the way, check out my Real Russian Club Shop.
Be sure to purchase my exercise workbook made specifically for this course! – https://realrussianclub.com/from-zero-to-fluency/
Let’s begin learning Russian!
The rest of the lessons you’ll find on my YouTube channel – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx1Hrg5Bg3xrnm30dNPZ5q2R9J6Zz2vUq 🙂
Get the workbook for this course here – https://realrussianclub.com/from-zero-to-fluency/.